Binance, the world’s largest and most used crypto exchange, continues to gain hundreds of thousands of users every day by keeping its place at the top. In addition, there are users who want to open a Binance account as much as the number of users they have won, but do not know how to open and use them.
In this content, we will try to convey all the information and details about Binance and Binance Exchange, especially what Binance is, how it is used and how transactions are made.
What is Binance?
Binance; Founded in July 2017, it is the world’s largest crypto exchange headquartered in Malta.
Starting out with a very stable and disciplined working system since the first day of its establishment, Binance has managed to become the world’s largest crypto exchange in terms of trading volume in January 2018, a very short time after its establishment.
Binance does not mean anything by itself, but the name Binance was created by taking the first letter of Bitcoin and all but the first letter of the word Finance, which means Finance in English. In other words, the word Binance has emerged with a special combination of the words Bitcoin Finance.
Since Binance is a very large crypto exchange and is in demand from all countries, it has also made it easy to trade in local currencies.
How to Use Binance?
Using Binance Exchange is very easy and practical. Binance, which has a fast and organized system whether from mobile or computer, is also very practical for users of all nationalities with its local language support.
22. How to Sign Up on Binance?
You can follow the steps below to open a Binance account within seconds on the Binance Exchange, which is very fast to open an account:
- Click here to go to Binance registration page.
- Click on the option you want to register with, either by e-mail or by phone.
- Enter your e-mail address or phone number in the information section, and then create a unique password for yourself. Your password must be at least 8 characters and contain at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 number.
- Click the Create Account button.
In the next step, you will have successfully created your Binance account after entering the verification code that will be sent to your phone or e-mail address.
21. How to Do Binance KYC Verification?
Binance KYC Verification, also known as Binance Authentication or Account Verification, is very easy to do and you can verify by following the steps below:
- Log into your Binance account.
- After logging in, hover over the user icon at the top and then click on the link that says Identification.
- On the page that opens, click the Verify or Verify Now button.
- Enter the requested information completely and without errors and click the Start Verification button.
There are two types of authentication on Binance Global. In the first-level verification, you only need to enter your basic identity information, while in the second-level verification, you are asked to upload a photo of your identity, driver’s license or passport.
The difference between first-level verification and second-level verification is all about the limits of the transactions made. First-level verification will be more than enough if you don’t do heavily loaded transactions.
20. How to Make Binance Deposits and Withdrawals?
You can follow the steps below to deposit and withdraw funds on Binance. Deposits and withdrawals are almost identical processes.
- Log into your Binance Global account.
- Go to the Wallet link from the top menu and click the Spot Wallet link in the submenu.
- Search for the crypto currency you will use for money transfer in the Search Coin section and click on the Deposit or Withdrawal link opposite.
- If you are going to make a deposit, copy the wallet code created specifically for you on the page that opens and start the transfer process by going to the crypto exchange to which you will transfer.
- If you are going to make a withdrawal, enter your special wallet code from the crypto exchange to which you will transfer, specify the amount you want to withdraw and start the withdrawal process by making all the verifications.
Frequently Asked Questions About Binance
In this section, we will try to share the answers to the most curious and asked questions of users and investors about Binance Exchange. We will regularly update this area in line with your requests and questions.
19. Binance Network Request Denied What Does It Mean?
In some transactions made on Binance, you may get an error that the network request was denied due to instant price and data changes or internet disconnections, but this is not something to worry about and you will most likely not get this error when you repeat the transaction you want to make in a few seconds.
18. What is Binance Airdrop?
Binance offers the advantage of owning free crypto assets by organizing airdrops from time to time for newly listed crypto assets and for crypto assets already listed.
Click here to follow and participate in Binance Airdrop announcements.
17. Is Binance Exchange Reliable?
Binance, the world’s best-known and largest exchange in terms of trading volume, is marked as trustworthy by all authorities. To answer this question with more clear information, if Binance Exchange is not reliable, no crypto exchange is reliable.
16. Where to Find Binance Wallet Address?
After logging in to your Binance account, you can get your wallet address by going to the Wallet tab from the mobile application and clicking the Spot link, or by going to the Wallet/Wallet Summary/Main Accounts page on the computer, finding the crypto currency or token unit you want to receive the wallet address for, and clicking the Deposit link.
15. What is Binance DEX?
Binance DEX; It is the DeFi exchange that Binance opened as a decentralized financial exchange apart from its stock market.
14. What is Binance Flexible Savings?
Binance Flexible Savings is a system that allows you to earn on the basis of debt period and maturity rate by lending your crypto assets to use in margin transactions.
13. What is Binance Farming?
Binance Farming is the name of the system that allows you to earn crypto money or tokens with staking transactions. With this system, which is also known as Binance Earn, you have the opportunity to earn extra income on your assets suitable for staking.
12. What is Binance Futures?
Binance Futures is the name given to margin trading, also known as margin trading or leveraged trading. Before using these very risky processes, you should definitely get a comprehensive training. Because Binance Futures seems easy to use, but you can risk all your assets in the slightest wrong and erroneous transaction.
Binance Futures is also used among users as Binance leveraged trading, Binance margin trading, Binance margin trading.
11. Binance Is The Crypto Exchange Of Which Country?
Binance Exchange, which was located in China when it was first opened, moved its headquarters to Malta over time. Therefore, although Binance is actually a China Exchange, it is now referred to as the Malta Exchange.
10. What is Binance Referral Code?
The Binance referral code is the code that offers discounts on commissions and transaction fees charged by Binance for all transactions made on the Binance Exchange. With this code, also called Referral ID, there is a chance to both discount and earn.
Click here for more detailed information and a 40% discount Binance referral code.
9. Who Owns Binance?
Changpeng Zhao, who usually goes by the name CZ or Binance CZ, is the owner and founder of Binance Exchange.
8. What is Binance PnL?
Binance PnL; It is the name given to the profits and losses obtained through futures transactions. Whether or not the stated profit or loss is realized, it is referred to as Binance PnL.
7. What is Binance Pool?
Binance Pool or Binance Mining Pool; It is a platform that can be mining crypto assets such as Bitcoin (BTC), Monero (XMR) with the possibility of mining according to the Proof of Work protocol, and which is Binance Pool or Binance Mining Pool in Turkish. For more detailed information and to view, click here.
6. What is Binance Smart Chain (BSC)?
Binance Smart Chain (BSC); It is the blockchain or ecosystem of the Binance Exchange, established to allow decentralized applications. With this ecosystem, many crypto assets are created and fees for buying, selling and staking transactions are made at very affordable prices.
Binance Smart Chain has recently changed its name to BNB Smart Chain. Therefore, the answer to the BNB Smart Chain question is the same.
5. What is Binance 3X, 5X, 10X, 100X?
In Binance margin transactions or leveraged transactions, as used among users, the numbers starting with X represent the number of floors. For example, 5X transaction means 5 times transaction.
4. What is Binance Volume?
Binance Volume means the volume owned by a crypto asset on the Binance exchange.
3. What is Binance Launchpad?
Binance Launchpad is a system owned by Binance, opened specifically for entrepreneurs who want to launch crypto projects.
2. What is Binance Launchpool?
Binance Launchpool is Binance’s private staking pool where rewards can be earned by staking cryptocurrencies and tokens suitable for staking.
1. What is Binance Lending?
Binance Lending is a special system where users earn interest by lending their crypto assets to other users for use.
Official and Trackable Accounts of Binance Exchange